Giselse is World's Highest Paid Supermodel
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/21/2013 - 13:26 |
Brasilera Gisele Bundchen is on a roll!
For the seventh consecutive year, the 33-year-old has been named the world's highest paid supermodel.
According to Forbes, Bundchen raked in a whopping $42 million this past year. And she managed to rank number one even with her endorsement earnings taking a fall.
The mother of two earned over $3 million more than her NFL star husband, Tom Brady, who earned a total of $38.3 million.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)