Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady Have the Strictest Diet Ever

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady Reveal Their Weird Food Habits for 2016
Getty Images

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady are here to blow your “new year, new diet” health kick out of the water.

MORE: Tom Brady Calls Gisele Bundchen the "Love of His Life"

The couple’s personal chef Allen Campbell recently revealed how the two maintain their svelte figures, and — shockingly! — it involves a lot of vegetables. Campbell, who met Brady and Bundchen in Miami, talked to Boston.com about what it’s like to keep the couple happy and fed.

The chef explained that he focuses on plant-based diets. “Even from the start, it was such a great match between what they wanted and my philosophy,” he explained. “They were just really laid back – that’s how they are.”

Campbell, who does all the shopping for the family, continued: “So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”

Of course, the NFL quarterback and former runway model don’t eat everything. “No white sugar, no white flour. No MSG,” Campbell spilled. “I’ll use raw olive oil but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats…”

RELATED: 7 Wholesome Recipes For Your New Year's Healthy Eating Goals

The chef even revealed that only uses Himalayan pink salt instead of regular iodized salt. Brady also cuts out “nightshade” fruits and vegetables, as well as coffee, fungus, and dairy. Campbell, who also must feed kids Benjamin Rein Brady and Vivian Lake Brady, explained that 90% of the time, everyone eats the same things.