Gisele Bündchen Steps Out of Drama and Onto Runway
By Jill Pankow | 02/13/2012 - 16:08 |
This week Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen stepped out of the poor press surrounding her husband’s Super Bowl loss and into Alexander Wang for his New York Fashion Week runway show. Bündchen took to the catwalk in an asymmetrical military-inspired black leather coat and boots created by the designer, according to People. The audience cheered her as she looked nothing short of perfection.
Bündchen was joined on the runway by other big names Shalom Harlow, Carmen Kass and Karolina Kurkova who wowed the crowd as well.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President