Gillette Venus Names J.Lo its First Ever Global Ambassador
By Lee Hernandez | 02/02/2011 - 17:06 |
Jennifer Lopez is busier than ever!
Not only does she have a new gig as a judge on FOX's American Idol, a new clothing line with Kohl's, and a new album on the way, but now the singer-actress-entrepreneur has been named the first ever Global Ambassador for the new Gilette-Venus Goddess Fund for Education!
J.Lo will help Gillette raise funds, which will benefit the new foundation, as well as her own Maribel Foundation. The first Venus commercial featuring Lopez was uploaded to Youtube today. Check it out!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President