Eva Longoria to Reunite With Ricardo Chavira on New Comedy
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/16/2013 - 11:37 |
Wisteria Lane's hottest Latino couple is back!
Eva Longoria and Ricardo Chavira are teaming up again on an episode of NBC's comedy, Welcome to the Family.
According to NBC Latino, Longoria's guest role is highly anticipated since it will be the first time she and Chavira will appear on a show together since the end of Desperate Housewives.
The news was confirmed by Chavira himself, who wrote via his Twitter, "And in an upcoming episode of NBC Welcome to the family a special guest star appearance from a former Housewife??? Stay tuned..."
Welcome to the Family premieres on NBC on October 3.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims