Daily Chisme: Eva Longoria And Eduardo Cruz Are Hot And Heavy – Again
05/07/2012 - 10:15 ||
Happy Monday! Grab your coffee and sprinkle of chisme below:
- So much for Eva Longoria staying single! The Desperate Housewives star and Penelope Cruz’s roquero brother, Eduardo Cruz, have been spotted hitting the town and being affectionate with one another after their brief split back in March. During a recent visit to the Kathie Lee & Hoda Show a few weeks ago, Longoria revealed, "I'm in love…I'm a hopeless romantic." We have to admit, they make a really cute couple. Do you think Longoria has found everlasting love?
- Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, and the rest of the What To Expect When You’re Expecting cast are on this month’s cover of Redbook. In the issue, J.Lo opens up about what life was like when she first had twins Max and Emme: “I was like, ‘what is going on with me?' I felt sad and depressed and thought the babies didn't love me." It’s kind of refreshing to hear about her struggle with postpartum depression and the "baby blues". Thanks for keeping it real J.Lo.
- Selena Gomez is off to work again filming her new movie The Getaway in Bulgaria. The 19-year-old pop star will be filming alongside co-star Ethan Hawke for the next six weeks. We wonder how long Justin Bieber will last without her…
- Zoe Saldana may not need any help from a plastic surgeon, but the Dominican and Puerto Rican actress admits that she’s not judgmental about people going under the knife. “Buy yourself a pair of titties.' I heard somebody tell me this once and I I was like, 'You know what? You're absolutely right. Thank you for that. And it just hit me, like, 'Why not? Buy yourself a pair of titties,” she said during a recent interview. Thanks, but we'd rather stick to the miracle bras!
- New York Giants quarterback, Eli Manning, made his hilarious debut on SNL over the weekend. Our favorite skit included the NFL player’s impression of Victor Cruz’s infamous salsa moves. Watch the clip below and let us know what you think of his moves: