Editors' Picks: Our Favorite Eco-Friendly Products for Earth Day
By Latina Staff | 04/19/2012 - 14:58 | 0 Comments
It seems that "being green" always means not doing something...like not taking a long shower, not using a specific product, not driving a car. But with Earth Day creeping up this Sunday, we thought we'd give you a fun reason to go out and actually do something...shop, that is. You're good at it already, so why not do it and be environmentally friendly at the same time? Check out our Editors' favorite eco-friendly products, then tweet your favorite @LatinaMagazine.
Spreadshirt T-Shirt, $30.40
"This t-shirt is made out of 100% organic cotton AND it reps for our gente on the West Coast!"
-Jesus, Entertainment Editor
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'