Daily Chisme: Will Shakira and Britney Spears Cut a Duet? And More!
02/03/2012 - 11:18 ||
Happy Friday! Check out our daily chisme roundup below:
- Shakira and Britney Spears to join forces? The international pop divas are rumored to hit the studio together along with Black Eyed Peas’ famed music producer and rapper, Will.i.am. The “Imma Be” star is already collaborating with Spears for his upcoming album “#willpower.” The Shaki and Spears duet will be released sometime this year. We can’t wait! (Hollyscoop)
- Excited for Madonna’s Super Bowl half-time performance on Sunday? Perhaps the Material Girl will breakout some salsa moves in honor of the Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, who is known for dancing salsa in the end zone! Get a preview of the pop queen’s moves by catching her top five MTV performances. We love her bustier and cone-bar days! Which is your favorite? (MTV)
- The IRS won’t be looking for Chris Rock! The comedian recently declared that he has no problem paying higher taxes if it creates more jobs and economic stability for Americans. “I look at it this way,” said Rock, “I can pay higher taxes and people can have jobs or I can pay lower taxes and have my kid’s teacher ask me for a loan because she’s going to lose her house, which is true.” (Perez Hilton)
- Juanes claims that he has witnessed extraterrestrials and we don’t mean the kind Katy Perry sings about in “E.T.” He says, “I have always thought that there are other life forms in other galaxies and that we are a minimal part of a giant connected universe.” What do you think? (People en Español)
- Demi Lovato is leaving her "Sonny With a Chance" Disney image in the past! The brunette bombshell recently posed provocatively for a photo-shoot with famed photographer Tyler Shields. The 19-year-old is seen licking a lollypop with a tigress stare and smashing a mirror like a sexy loca. Let us know what you think of her look! (Us Magazine)