Daily Chisme: Shakira's Beau Gerard Piqué Not Putting A Ring On It 'For Now'
02/21/2012 - 11:40 ||
Good morning! Get your daily fix of chisme below:
- Despite recent engagement rumors, Shakira and Gerard Piqué don't plan on exchanging vows anytime soon. The 25-year-old Spanish soccer player set the record straight and revealed, "We are in a beautiful relationship. In the future, the next step for any couple is to get married, but for now there's nothing of the kind." We guess that means he won't be putting a ring on it - for now. (People en Español)
- Jessica Biel was finally seen flashing her new engagement ring from pop star Justin Timberlake. The beautiful Hollywood actress was spotted waving her new rock during an SNL after-party in New York City. A source says the couple looked, "very lovey all night and kissed a few times." Come on Biel and Timberlake, stop teasing us and just show us that bling already! (People)
- Chris Brown and Rihanna are getting back together - for the music that is. The famous exes confessed that they would be collaborating on each other's tracks via Twitter. Riri will be featured on his remix for, "Turn Up the Music" and Brown will sing on her remix of, "Birthday Cake." We guess that 2009 assault case Brown pleaded guilty for is all forgiven and forgotten? (OK! Magazine)
- Watch out MTV! P. Diddy is launching a new music channel titled Revolt that will feature 24-7 pop news coverage and music videos. The network will be carried by Comcast and is set to premiere by the end of this year. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Mad Men fans brace yourselves! Two teasers of the show's two-hour premiere features Don (Jon Hamm) and Roger (John Slattery) falling into lust, drama, and more. Who isn't counting down until the 5th season premiere on March 25th? (Hollywood Reporter)