Need your chisme fix? We have you covered!
- Selena Gomez is the center of attention everywhere she goes! The “When The Sun Goes Down” singer celebrated with fans in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for her South American tour. Fans went wild when the talented starlet sang “Who Says” at the HSBC Arena over the weekend! Gomez posted a shout-out for all of her Brazilian fans on her Facebook, “Thank you Brazil for two great shows. The crowds on this tour have been so intense, it feels so good being on stage finally performing for you all.” Her next stop is Argentina. Good luck! (SelenaGomez.com)
- Just four weeks after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy, Beyonce was caught flaunting her post baby curves at a charity event in New York City. The new mami came out to support her husband Jay-Z, who was performing to raise money for his organization the Shawn Carter Foundation and The United Way of New York City at Carnegie Hall. Beyonce looked flawless as ever in a figure flattering coral dress designed by Alice by Temperley. What do you think of her post baby curves? (Us Magazine)
- Kourtney Kardashian may have had a drama filled season in Kim and Kourtney Take New York, but the 32-year-old mami-to-be took some time to unwind with her boyfriend Scott Disick on a romantic vacation in Mexico. The couple was nesting along with their 2-year-old son Mason at friend Joe Francis' estate in Punta Mita. Seems like everyone needs a little break from Kris Humphries. (Us Magazine)
- Is Alex Rodriguez crushing on Kristen Bell? Apparently the actress was on the same flight as the Yankee player, but she didn’t notice A-Rod until his Chihuahuas mysteriously escaped their cages during the flight. Bell, who is currently engaged to actor Dax Shepard revealed to host and comedian Chelsea Handler, "I thought, 'Is this Svengalian Don Juan actually planting these dogs for us to have an interaction?' Cause you know he's got a way with the ladies." Trust us, we know! (Us Weekly)
- Berenice Bejo and her husband Michel Hazanavicius attended the Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon in The Beverly Hilton Hotel yesterday. The Oscar-nominated couple also mingled with The Artist co-star Jean Dujardin and other nominees including, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and more. We hope our lady is practicing her Oscar speech! (Just Jared)