Daily Chisme: Salma Hayek’s New Movie Deal, Adriana Lima Pulls an A-Rod And More!
03/01/2012 - 11:38 ||
Hungry for more chisme? We have your fix below!
- Besides being featured in the new “Got Milk?” campaign, Salma Hayek is working on a film adaptation of Kahlil Gibran’s epic novel The Prophet. The book focuses on literally themes including struggle, love, and of course, religion. In regards to the film, Hayek says, "‘The Prophet’ has been an incredible source of wisdom and inspiration for millions of people all over the world. Being of Lebanese descent, I’m particularly proud to be part of a project that will present this masterpiece to new generations, in a way never seen before.” We can't wait to catch a preview! (Just Jared)
- We previously reported that Yankees baseball player Alex Rodriguez was spotted bringing his own food to local restaurants in Miami, and apparently Adriana Lima recently pulled an A-Rod. The Brazilian model brought her own salad to South Beath’s Asia de Cuba restaurant since she is on a strict diet for a new Victoria Secret ad campaign. Are we sensing a trend here? (US Weekly)
- Beyonce was spotted nursing her seven-week-old daughter Blue Ivy alongside Jay-Z at a restaurant in New York City. Several sources confirmed that she was breastfeeding in public. Awkward or beautiful? You decide. (US Weekly)
- Victor Rasuk from How to Make It In America has signed on for a new pilot series for Fox titled El Jefe. The Dominican actor will play a young professional who loses his job and is forced to move back in with his mother – a nanny. Classic. (Deadline)
- As well as being inspired to launch The Honest Company, Jessica Alba says motherhood also changed her sense of style. The mother-of-two says, "I didn't use to wear a lot of color. I guess I've been more adventurous with my style and clothes since I've become a mother." We think she shines bright no matter what! (US Weekly)