Daily Chisme: Inside Christina Aguilera's $13.5 Million Beverly Hills Mansion!
02/16/2012 - 11:08 ||
Good morning chismosos! Check out our new roundup of top stories:
- Christina Aguilera is all about luxury! The pop singer, who makes upwards of $15 million on NBC's The Voice, recently released photos of her $13.5 million Beverly Hills mansion. The estate formerly owned by the Osbourne family, has been on the market since her split from former husband Jordan Bratman. The house includes six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and a beautiful European-style courtyard. Who wants to sign the check for this pretty piece of property? (Daily Mail)
- Did Jennifer Lopez post a revealing photo of her and boyfriend Casper Smart on Twitter? A sexy photo of the couple appearing topless was allegedly posted on J.Lo's page on Valentine's Day and then promptly taken down. We can already imagine her estranged husband Marc Anthony's reaction! However, we have our doubts about the authenticity of the photo. Do you think it's real? (Hollywood Life)
- Dania Ramirez will star in ABC's upcoming show, "Devious Maids." The show created by Desperate Housewives' Marc Cherry will feature the Dominican actress playing Rosie, a single mother and maid who leaves her son back in Mexico after her husband dies and heads to the US to support her family. (Deadline)
- A day after rumors hit that Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are dating again, her former husband Kris Humphries is claiming that he had a non-existent sex life with the reality television star. A source reveals, "All of her dirty laundry will be aired and there is a lot to air. Kim is a calculating person who does things to benefit her wallet. That’s her top priority! Everything will come out in court — even their sex life.” (Hollywood Life)
- Whitney Houston's funeral will be streamed online. Millions of fans will get an intimate view of the service, which will be held on Saturday in Newark, NJ. The AP will stream the service on http://livestream.com/aplive. Will you be watching? (AP)