1. Colin Kaepernick has donated $50,000 to Meals on Wheels, after hearing news of President Trump's plans to cut funding for the program. Kaepernick has publically gone against the president's policies and views since the election, and was the cente of controversy for kneeling during the National Anthem at football games in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
The former San Francisco 49ers player's donation isn't the first, though. He's made many donations to the food program over the last year as well as donated $50,000 to #LoveArmyForSomalia, aimed to help starving people in Somalia. (Time)
2. Lifetime announced big, upcoming projects for the rest of the year: First, the network's take on the Menendez brothers, Menendez: Blood Brothers, story airing in June; Then, Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland premiering in May. Other projects include Flint and Model Moms. (TV Guide)
3. Kesha has been denied an injunction against the man she accuses of rape after Supreme Court Justice Shirley Kornreich refused her attempt at amended counterclaims. (Billboard)
4. Hollywood studios are toying with the idea of offering movies at home on demand for $30 per rental. As of now, Universal is the most "aggressive negotiator" considering this deal. (Variety)
5. Beauty and the Beast was pulled from movie theaters in Kuwait after concerns of the film's gay content. (Orlando Sentinel)
6. Ellen DeGeneres shared the funny story behind her dislocated finger, which, oddly enough, had to do with wine. Watch her explanation below: