Season 17 of Dancing with the Stars is going to be a real fun one!
According to People, DWTS announced its contestant lineup on Wednesday which included Christina Milian and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi competing for the trophy.
The former Jersey Shore star will be paired up with new professional dancer Sasha Farber and singer Milian will be paired with Mark Ballas.
The rest of the cast and partners include:
- Former High School Musical star Corbin Bleu, who will dance with Karina Smirnoff
- Saved by the Bell's Elizabeth Berkley will be partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Glee alum Amber Riley will dance the season away with Derek Hough
- Science Guy Bill Nye will be paired up with new dancer Tyne Stecklein
- Comedian Bill Engvall is going to dance with new pro Emma Slater
- Pretty Little Liars' Grant Daugherty will partner up with Peta Murgatroyd
- Valerie Harper will dance with Tristan MacManus
People reports that pro dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower, Louis Van Amstel, and Kym Johnson will not compete this season.
Dancing with the Stars 17th season begins September 16 on ABC!