Christina Aguilera Voted Worst Singer of "Star-Spangled Banner"
By Amaris Castillo | 07/23/2013 - 11:23 |
Christina Aguilera and the “Star-Spangled Banner” do not go well together – at all. According to Fox News Latino, a recent poll has named the 32-year-old pop star the worst singer of the U.S. National Anthem.
The poll, which was conducted by iHeartRadio, found that 37 percent of the station’s listeners considered Aguilera’s rendition of the patriotic song during the 2011 Super Bowl completely cringe-worthy.
If you recall, Aguilera’s massive boo-boo at the Dallas Cowboys’ stadium in Arlington, Texas happened when she sang “what so proudly we watched" instead of the correct lyrics, "o'er the ramparts we watched."
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President