Christina Aguilera Goes from Pampers to Parties
By Latina Staff | 05/29/2008 - 08:29 |
Christina Aguilera is no stay-at-home hippie mom—à la Nicole Richie—and once in a while little Max Liron Bratman must stay home with the nanny while mommy gets her groove on. TMZ is reporting that Xtina has been out on the club scene six times this past month, and is set to host a party at Las Vegas hotspot LAX this weekend.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)