Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey Are Engaged!
By Lee Hernandez | 12/27/2011 - 10:43 |
Camila Alves is going to become Mrs. McConaughey!
Over the weekend, the Brazilian model got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Matthew McConaughey. The How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days star shared the news via his WhoSay page, writing, "Just asked camila to marry me, merry christmas." The actor also shared a snapshot of him and Camila sharing a smooch in front of a Christmas tree.
The couple have two children together – Levi, 3, and Vida, who turns 2 in January.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro