Cameron Diaz Takes a Crack at Speaking Spanish on 'El Hormiguero'
By Mariela Rosario | 07/01/2011 - 07:37 |
Cameron Diaz recently broke down her Cuban roots for us and now she is learning how to speak Spanish! On the show El Hormiguero, host Pablo Motos had the actress practicing her language skills by dubbing over her own trailer for her new movie Bad Teacher in his native language for a delighted audience.
Diaz was a super great sport about the ordeal and really gave the exercise her best effort despite getting a little caught up with the word "gimnasia". Check it out below:
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President