1. Sorry, Beyhive: Beyoncé won't be performing at this year's Coachella. The singer reportedly dropped out of the lineup, following "advice from her doctors". Queen B was set to headline the April festival, along with Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, and many others.
“Following the advice of her doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule in the coming months, Beyoncé has made the decision to forgo performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival,” the Facebook statement reads. “However, Goldenvoice and Parkwood are pleased to confirm that she will be a headliner at the 2018 festival. Thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information.” (Us Weekly)
2. Lauren Graham is moving away from her Gilmore Girls role to a new comedy series. The actress will star in Fox's Linda from HR, where she'll play Linda Plugh. (Refinery29)
3. Rihanna was named Harvard's Humanitarian of the Year, for her charitable contributions to the school's state-of-the-art oncology center, amongst other generous donations. (ABC News)
4. Nick Cannon is a daddy yet again: The star welcomed a son, named Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with longtime friend and former Miss Arizona USA Brittany Bell. Mariah Carey reportedly congratulated Cannon on his new little bundle of joy. (Huffington Post, E! News)
5. Sean Spicer took to a press conference yesterday to discuss the federal marijuana law. Hear what he had to say below: