Everyone enjoys a chance to dress up in a fun or scary costume, and our celebs are no exception. Check out your favorite Latinos in their Halloween finest.
1. 2011 Halloween: Nicole Richie
Joel Madden and wife Nicole Richie go all out for their costumes — he as Prince Charming and she as a pirate.
2. 2011 Halloween: Honor Marie Warren
Jessica Alba's daughter Honor Marie Warren was an adorable Princess Jasmine from Aladdin in the costume her mother made for her.
3. 2011 Halloween: Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars (center) and his crew went as an '80's hair band.
4. 2011 Halloween: Eddie Cibrian
Eddie Cibrian and his wife LeAnn Rimes went as a trashy bride and groom.
5. 2011 Halloween: Fergie
Fergie went as a beauty pageant winner from Toddlers and Tiaras to Heidi Klum's 12th annual Halloween party in New York City.
6. 2011 Halloween: Mario Lopez
For Mario Lopez's daughter Gia's first trick-or-treating, the family went for a Star Wars theme with Gia as Princess Leia and dog Julia as Yoda.
7. 2011 Halloween: Taboo
Taboo and his son Jimmy Jalen dressed in matching Buzz Lightyear costumes.
8. 2011 Halloween: Carmelo Anthony & Kiyan
Carmelo Anthony and son Kiyan both donned some scary masks for the frightful holiday.
9. 2011 Halloween: Thalia
Thalia went wild with the face paint as a traditional Dia de los Muertos doll at the 16th Annual Bette Midler's New York Restoration Project's Hulaween on October 28 in New York City.
10. 2011 Halloween: Adrienne Bailon
Adrienne Bailon was a very convincing chola.
11. 2011 Halloween: Sofia Vergara
Sofia Vergara decided not to be sexy for one day out of the year. She went silly as an Angry Bird instead.
12. 2011 Halloween: Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra Ambrosio went the more innocent route as The White Swan.
13. 2011 Halloween: Nina Garcia
Nina Garcia told us what her sons were going to be for Halloween last week, but she forgot to mention that she would be channeling Cabaret at an event over the weekend.
14. 2011 Halloween: Michael Trevino
15. 2011 Halloween: Roselyn Sanchez
Eric Winter and his pregnant wife Roselyn Sanchez remove their festive masks to show off their happy faces.
16. 2011 Halloween: Carmelo Anthony
Carmelo Anthony dressed as a gangster for the 16th Annual Bette Midler's New York Restoration Project's Hulaween on October 28 in New York City.
17. 2011 Halloween: Maxwell
Maxwell was a masked man in all black.
18. 2011 Halloween: Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren went as a witch and a football player.
19. 2011 Halloween: Kat Von D
We barely recognized the manly Kat Von D.
20. 2011 Halloween: Francia Raisa
Francia Raisa showed off her toned body when going as Princess Leia.