Daily Chisme: Anti-Gay Group Targeting J.Lo?
10/10/2012 - 12:00 ||
Craving your chisme pick-me-up? Grab your café and find out what we are buzzing about below:
- J.Lo has her hands on countless of projects, but her new sitcom for ABC titled The Fosters reportedly has an anti-gay group furious over the premise of the show, reports EW.
Although the pilot for the new series, about a gay couple who decide to adopt and raise their own biological kids, hasn’t even been shot yet, the group One Million Moms has been protesting the show and claim, “the material is not acceptable content for a family show.”
All we have to say is, if you don’t like it then don’t tune in. Last time we checked it was a free country, no?
- Alessandra Ambrosio admitted to US Weekly that it wasn’t difficult shedding off the baby weight after having her second child Noah in May. She really wants to rub it in doesn’t she? Sigh.
- Speaking of babies, Shakira tweeted her first pic baby-bump pic! She looks beautiful! Congrats Shaki!
- Sorry fellas. Demi Lovato is single and isn’t looking for a commitment! She told Teen Vogue, "Obviously, I'm still going to like people—or love them—but I need to not be in a relationship for a while because I need to be OK with being alone, first," she revealed. “I'm really happy right now. I never thought it was possible to be happy because of how depressed I was my entire life. But I feel so incredible. It's like living in a dream.”
- Selena Gomez is keeping herself busy with her chicas while boyfriend Justin Bieber is out on the road. She was spotted having a blast with her girlfriends at the Jason Mraz concert over the weekend. Not a bad way to get over missing your novio.