Alejandro Sanz Welcomes New Son!
By Amaris Castillo | 07/13/2011 - 09:30 |
Alejandro Sanz’s third child was born earlier this week. The Spanish singer announced the arrival of his new son with Raquel Perera via Twitter. “Welcome my little Dylan. Your crying is the perfect symphony,” he wrote. Before that, he wrote a short post on his account, stating that “life is on its way.”
The 42-year-old met Perera at a professional event in 2007 and has two other children; an 8-year-old daughter from his previous marriage to fashion model Jaydy Michel and a son named Alexander, who the singer conceived out of wedlock with Puerto Rican fashion designer Valeria Rivera.
Congratulations to Alejandro!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform