Adriana Lima: I'm Still a Virgin
By Latina Staff | 03/24/2008 - 13:05 |
Her job is to sell sex, but Victoria's Secret underwear model Adriana Lima claims experience isn't what got her hired. In a interview with GQ, which is bound to come back and haunt her as soon as her sex tape surfaces, the Brazilian bombshell and devout Catholic reveals that she's still a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she insists, adding that men "have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me."
We're not even going to pretend we believe that this it true, like the ideas that models love to eat and actresses never work out. But, stranger things have happened. We just want to know exactly what she and ex-boyfriend Lenny Kravitz did in the bedroom. Scrabble, maybe?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)