1. Saturday Night Live put on a show like never before, offering America solace and laughs, fresh off of the presidential election results. The show, guest hosted by Dave Chappelle, included an emotional rendition of “Hallelujah” by Kate McKinnon (as Hillary Clinton) and performances by A Tribe Called Quest.
2. Donald Trump has appointed Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff and Steve Bannon as Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor. Both additions to president-elect Trump’s team add even more conservative views to his highly anticipated decisions. (Deadline)
3. Michelle Obama teamed up with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the newest Instagram sensation – the “Mannequin Challenge”. The team took advantage of their visit to the White House by “freezing it in time” with FLOTUS. (ET Online)
4. Conor McGregor was named champion of UFC 205 this weekend. The fighter made history against competitor Eddie Alvarez, taking home the lightweight title at Madison Square Garden. (Yahoo Sports)
5. It appears Kendall Jenner has quit Instagram for the time being. There are not yet any signs or explanations as to why the model would delete her account. (E! News)
6. Hillary Clinton is looking to her email investigation for reasons the election didn’t go as planned. While on a call with donors on Saturday, Clinton explained that FBI director James Comey was partially to blame for the negativity surrounding her campaign. (Variety)
7. The new Beauty and the Beast trailer has been released, starring Emma Watson, Luke Evan, Josh Gad and more. The live-action adaptation is set for sometime in 2017. (E! News)