35 Reasons We Love Perez Hilton!
By Jill Pankow | 03/23/2013 - 10:25 | 0 Comments
He’s Changed His Ways for the Better
When Hilton began his controversial blog, he was notorious for his nasty comments and outing of gay celebs. When the blogger realized that by targeting others he was negatively affecting them and labeling himself as a bully, he looked inside of himself and made a conscious decision to change. He found a way to keep his readers while rebranding himself as someone who promotes a culture of kindness instead of hatred.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro