10 Things You Never Knew About Kobe's Wife Vanessa Bryant
By Sugey Palomares | 01/12/2013 - 18:29 | 0 Comments
She was still in high school when she met Kobe...
Vanessa was filming a music video as an extra when Kobe happened to be in the same building. Sparks flew and she was so inundated by paparazzi while trying to attend Marina High School that she had to finish high school via independent study. When they married, she was 19, he 22.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'