Alexis Bledel Engaged to 'Mad Men' Co-Star Vincent Kartheiser!
By Sugey Palomares | 03/20/2013 - 10:58 |
Alexis Bledel's Mad Men love affair with co-star Vincent Kartheiser has heated up off-screen. The couple, who have been dating since last summer, got engaged a few weeks ago. Her rep exclusively confirmed the bridal news to Us Weekly.
"They couldn't be happier," said a friend to the Gilmore Girls star. Another source revealed, "She's been wearing her ring. It's huge!"
Mixing business and pleasure usually means a break-up in Hollywood, but we are glad our dear old friend Rory is working it out.
Congrats to the lovely couple!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)