By Mariela Rosario | 02/22/2010 - 11:29 | 1 Comment
A few weeks ago, I posted about how my two year old is a crazy little chatterbox. Yes, it can get mildly annoying, but I adore her sweet voice. What I appreciate most is that her non-stop chatter is all in Spanish. I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that all my efforts to raise her bilingual are paying off. I started this bilingual journey by...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect