english to spanish
By Samantha Leal | 06/12/2012 - 15:53 | 0 Comments
English is set to replace Spanish as the language used to teach in Puerto Rico’s public schools, according to the Latin American Herald Tribune. The plan will start under a 10-year umbrella this summer, said Education Secretary Edward Moreno Alonso.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize