Ending a Relationship: Don't Be Friends
Stop Pulling the “Friend” Card
Many of us try to be friends with our exes following a break-up. While being friends after parting ways is ideal, it doesn’t always help if you’re trying to get over that person. “Sometimes it’s best to just cut the chord completely,” Laura suggests. “As lovely as it sounds to be friends after a break up, that doesn’t work for everyone.”
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'