El Museo del Barrio
By Verky Arcos | 05/16/2012 - 12:09 | 0 Comments
Narciso Rodriguez, fashion designer extraordinaire, will be one of the honorees at one of Latinos’ biggest nights happening tomorrow: the annual El Museo Del Barrio gala. Julianna Margulies will present Rodriguez with the award for artistic achievement to honor his career and longtime patronage to El Museo del Barrio...
By Javier Morgado | 09/17/2010 - 11:19 | 0 Comments
Hundreds gathered last night at El Museo del Barrio in East Harlem for a preview of the highly anticipated exhibit “Nueva York (1613-1945).” Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor delivered the keynote remarks and was as much a draw as the expansive exhibit. “This exhibit tells a story unknown to most people,” Sotomayor said. “...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize