By Grace Bastidas | 10/26/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Grandparents across Latin America have been scaring kids (and adults) for years with accounts of monsters, creatures and ghosts with names and back-stories so real you almost believe them. Almost. Here are some of the apparitions that still keep us up at night.
Talk about creepy, the legend of La Llorona (or “The Weeping Woman”)...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize