By Grace Bastidas | 10/26/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Grandparents across Latin America have been scaring kids (and adults) for years with accounts of monsters, creatures and ghosts with names and back-stories so real you almost believe them. Almost. Here are some of the apparitions that still keep us up at night.
Talk about creepy, the legend of La Llorona (or “The Weeping Woman”)...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation