By Michelle Rivas | 08/11/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
There are days when heading to the gym con mucho entusiasmo seems impossible. For those days, the Lazy Chica’s Guide to Fitness is the answer! Try these fun workout programs at home that focus on low-impact and toning movements perfect for any budget. Forget the regular workout routine and have some fun!
By Araceli Cruz | 05/30/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Being healthy and in shape should always be priority, but with summer approaching (and quickly!) it might be time to start thinking a bit more about moving that body. Barry’s Bootcamp – a favorite among celebrities like Jessica Alba and Kim Kardashian – is a high-intensity workout that blends dance moves, strength training...
By Valerie Tejeda | 05/23/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Summer is almost here, which means it’s almost time to break out the bathing suit and shorts. But if the thought of hitting a gym makes you cry a little inside, don’t freak out just yet – we’ve got some better activities to get you moving.
Whether you live by the beach, the mountains or in a big city, biking is a great way to stay...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize