By Samantha Leal | 08/14/2012 - 08:54 | 0 Comments
New Gatorade products are rolling out in the U.S., and this time, they're in Spanish. Limon Pepino (Lime Cucumber) and Sandia Citrus (Watermelon Citrus) are among the flavors of the new line Sabores de Mi Tierra, or "Flavors From Home." The new flavors are accompanied by new packaging: labels in both English and Spanish.
A spokesperson for Gatorade told...
By Grace Bastidas | 06/29/2011 - 14:35 | 0 Comments
Want to enjoy cocktails in the sun this weekend without worrying about piling on the pounds? So do we! Here are two low-calorie drinks from chef Julian Medina’s New York City–based Yerba Buena restaurants that taste delicious but won’t compromise your bikini body.
The Sun-Dia from Yerba Buena Perry
By Bren Herrera | 08/26/2010 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
In my relentless effort to enjoy a few more of the joys summer brings before the season changes, it occurred to me that frosty drinks are a simple way to stay attached to that airy feeling. For me, anything with a hint of sweetness and unexpected aromatic infusions help me get through an otherwise sticky day.
But instead of sipping on the average cocktail, why not...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)