By Mariela Rosario | 06/30/2011 - 12:00 | 1 Comment
Both Adrienne Bailon and Eva Mendes stepped out this week in one of summer's hottest trends—the drapey dress!
While we love the versatility of these new frocks and the fact that they can highlight or conceal our favorite (and not so fave) bodyparts, when the trend goes too far they can look sort of like a toga.
Tell us what...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'