By Lee Hernandez | 09/27/2011 - 12:48 | 0 Comments
Before he was a TV star, J.R. Martinez was an infantryman in the U.S. Army. During his deployment to Iraq in 2003, the Salvadoran served as a Humvee driver, and when his left front tire hit a landmine, Martinez suffered burns to more than 40 percent of his body. Since then, the Army vet has undergone 33 cosmetic and skin graft surgeries.
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning