Does this Work
By Latina Staff | 06/23/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Managing editor Yuliana Gomez has been testing some heavy-duty eye makeup removers over the last couple of weeks. Here’s her experience:
The Products: Eye makeup remover liquids and towelettes
By Latina Staff | 06/15/2011 - 13:45 | 2 Comments
Our photo editor, Roxana Marroquin, is a self-described lipgloss-wearing girl. And more often than not, that’s all the makeup she uses, so asking her to try out the boldest, creamiest lipsticks we could find was a stretch. Luckily, she’s a good sport. Here’s how her road test went.
What The Are: Bold lipsticks
By Latina Staff | 06/13/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
We thought it would take some major coaxing to find a staffer willing to test at-home hair color. But Mariela Rosario, our online editor, was actually happy to oblige—especially now that the latest hair dyes come in salon-worthy shades and easy-to-use foam formulas. Here’s how it went:
What it is: John Frieda Precision Foam...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President