By Mariela Rosario | 03/17/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Despite many assumptions that President Barack Obama would cancel his Latin American tour after the terrible earthquake and tsunami that rocked Japan last week, the White House recently announced his intentions to move forward with the trip. “Every day you’re president there’s a world event somewhere. The American people understand and expect their...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President