By Mariela Rosario | 06/19/2010 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Arizona State Treasurer Dean Martin—currently vying for the Republican candidacy for governor—recently announced a plan to create tent cities to house the expected increase in the number of illegal immigrants arrested once the controversial new immigration laws go into effect.
Modeled on current camp-like set ups used by Sheriff Joe Arpaio...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires