By Lee Hernandez | 03/04/2011 - 11:23 | 0 Comments
She's back! Actress Alana De La Garza is best known for her role as A.D.A Consuela “Connie” Rubirosa on the original Law & Order, which she played from 2006 until the show’s cancelation in 2010. In January, it was...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize