By Kate Sandoval | 01/12/2011 - 14:15 | 0 Comments
One of you recently emailed me this beauty question: My scalp is suddenly flaking. Is it dry skin or dandruff? And when I read it, I immediately scratched my head—not because I was stumped, but because I’ve been having the exact same issue!
This happens a lot in the winter. The dry air is sucking the moisture out of your skin—including the skin on...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize