By Kate Sandoval | 08/11/2011 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
It’s here! It’s here! Salma Hayek’s amazing, 100+ collection of skincare, hair, body, and cosmetics has officially launched at CVS/pharmacy today!
As we’ve reported, the line, called Nuance Salma Hayek, is inspired by Hayek’s grandmother, who made her own beauty remedies in Mexico and passed them down to Salma.
By Kate Sandoval | 05/06/2011 - 12:00 | 5 Comments
At the launch of Nuance Salma Hayek, the gorgeous Mexican actress’s new beauty line (hitting CVS shelves in August), Salma gave a heartfelt speech, sharing the fact that she created the brand to honor her grandmother.
“My grandmother was so important...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize