By Lee Hernandez | 08/15/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
On Thursday, August 18th, Demi Lovato will be performing at VH1’s annual “Do Something! Awards,” which honors young “world-changers” and the celebs who inspire them.
By Mariela Rosario | 11/02/2010 - 08:11 | 0 Comments
18-year-old singer/actress Demi Lovato checked herself into an in-patient rehab center this week for what her reps are describing as emotional and physical issues. There are whispers that eating disorders and self-mutilation were the causes of Lovato's breakdown. The Disney starlet has spoken openly in the past of the difficulties she had...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President