Cubans: Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz first emerged as a major sex symbol in her early twenties after playing lounge singer Tina Carlyle in 1994’s box office hit The Mask. Since then the steamy actress has entertained audiences with her inviting smile and contagious energy in movies like There’s Something About Mary, The Holiday and Gangs of New York.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'