Cubans: Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz first emerged as a major sex symbol in her early twenties after playing lounge singer Tina Carlyle in 1994’s box office hit The Mask. Since then the steamy actress has entertained audiences with her inviting smile and contagious energy in movies like There’s Something About Mary, The Holiday and Gangs of New York.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize