By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 03/26/2010 - 11:00 | 2 Comments
Just like the big-haired, neon-colored, sex-and-coke-addled decade it ridicules/eulogizes, Hot Tub Time Machine is an unapologetic, raunchy good time. Never mind that the WTF title is as sophisticated as Snakes on a Plane—that’s actually part of the charm. Go with the absurdity and it’ll be as good a time as The Hangover.
The action centers...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize