By Grace Bastidas | 09/08/2010 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
Afro-flamenco songstress Concha Buika is in high-demand these days. Not only did filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar praise her singing abilities in the liner notes of her last album El Último Trago, but apparently he’s a big fan of her acting chops as well. The Spanish auteur cast the 39-year-old in his latest film, ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize