By Valerie Tejeda | 08/27/2013 - 13:08 | 0 Comments
To call Colombian triathlete Aurora Colello a go-getter would be the understatement of the century. After being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS), this mother of four took matters into her own hands, using diet, exercise, and holistic methods for treatment–even curing her blindness caused by the disease.
By Celia Fernandez | 08/01/2013 - 12:35 | 0 Comments
America’s Next Top Model is premiering its 20th season this Friday, Aug. 2, and to celebrate we have rounded up all the fierce Latinas who have been a part of reality competition shows. From the fierce Boricua Jaslene Gonzalez to the 2008 Miss Universe Dayana Mendonza, these Latinas took to the small screen for their...
By Lee Hernandez | 05/25/2011 - 08:05 | 1 Comment
By Jazmin Perez | 05/10/2011 - 08:40 | 1 Comment
We caught up with international pop star Christina Aguilera to find out how what she thinks about her new gig as a judge on NBC's hit singing competition The Voice! Rumor has it that things get a little heated on tonight's episode when...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President