By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 03/16/2011 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
Puerto Ricans should be the only ones who have a say in whether the island remains a part of the United States or becomes independent and the President and Congress should act on the results quickly, says a new report by the President’s Task Force on Puerto Rico released today.
The 114-page report is the product of two years work by the Task Force...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache