By Amaris Castillo | 04/05/2011 - 16:00 | 1 Comment
As many as 300,000 residents who live along the Texas-Mexico border could lose millions of dollars over the next decade because they were not counted in the 2010 U.S. Census. According to Equal Voice newspaper, 95 percent of these residents, many of whom are poverty-stricken and live in...
- The enemies of love, part six: Lack of commitment
- Do we really need hate crimes laws? Aren’t MOST crimes “hate” crimes?
- The Fate of DC Comics Movie Universe: In the hands of an immigrant named Kal
- Hulu’s new Latino teen drama: East Los High
- Civil Unrest takes over Brazil as it gears up for World Cup, Olympics, and Pope